checking for perl >= 5.8.1... 5.10.1
checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
!!! Please attach the following file when seeking support:
* ERROR: dev-util/geany-0.18.1 failed:
* econf failed
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 54: Called src_configure
* environment, line 298: Called econf '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--enable-vte'
* ebuild.sh, line 544: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "econf failed"
Steps to Reproduce:
1.emerge -avuDN world
Ebuild failed to compile
Should compile and install new update
Created attachment 219737 [details]
Created attachment 219739 [details]
Closing as duplicate of ancient bug.
Basically you haven't done perl-cleaner after perl upgrade.
I suggest "perl-cleaner --reallyall" and "emerge -1 XML-Parser"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 41124 ***
(In reply to comment #3)
> Closing as duplicate of ancient bug.
> Basically you haven't done perl-cleaner after perl upgrade.
> I suggest "perl-cleaner --reallyall" and "emerge -1 XML-Parser"
> *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 41124 ***