* QA Notice: Package has poor programming practices which may compile
* but will almost certainly crash on 64bit architectures.
* Function `g_unix_output_stream_new' implicitly converted to pointer at test-uri.c:198
* Please file a bug about this at http://bugs.gentoo.org/
* with the maintaining herd of the package.
Find attached patch for fix.
Created attachment 205697 [details, diff]
tests/test-uri.c is missing an include
Add this to ebuild, the file only gets compiled if FEATURES="test" so this bug will not affect users which do not enable test.
It's already fixed upstream.
This is fixed upstream HEAD (and as 2.28 has not been branched afaics I guess this will hit 2.28.1) and the 2.28.0 ebuild in the overlay carries the patch, so closing as fixed.