There is no open bugs
fails testsuite (no regression, but should be trivial to fix?):
>>> Test phase [test]: media-plugins/gkrellmpc-0.1_beta9-r1
make -j2 -j1 test
gkrellm2 -p gkrellmpc.so
make: gkrellm2: Command not found
make: *** [test] Error 127
* ERROR: media-plugins/gkrellmpc-0.1_beta9-r1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_test
* environment, line 2291: Called _eapi0_src_test
* ebuild.sh, line 613: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* hasq test $FEATURES && die "Make test failed. See above for details."
* The die message:
* Make test failed. See above for details.
# qlist app-admin/gkrellm | grep /bin/
Fixed, but also RESTRICTed because it opens gkrellm in X11 display and hangs until it's closed by hand (so using virtualx.eclass doesn't make sense here.)
amd64/x86 stable, all arches done.