FIXES/ not complete.
extra/ not complete.
main/ not complete.
Some functions failed to compile (search build.log for errors) but many
other functions will still work correctly. Run 'make check' to see
what works. Run 'make install' to install what has been built.
make: *** [all] Error 1
* ERROR: sci-mathematics/octave-forge-2006.03.17-r1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 2049: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die "emake failed"
* The die message:
* emake failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sci-mathematics/octave-forge-2006.03.17-r1/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sci-mathematics/octave-forge-2006.03.17-r1/temp/environment'.
Created attachment 151070 [details]
Created attachment 151072 [details, diff]
Fixes the problem. Home-spun patch.
Thank you very much for the patch! I just committed
it to portage cvs.