I made an ebuild, check her to see if she works.
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 10673 [details]
An ebuild for kdegift
1. You are not supposed to write a header. Check the comments in /usr/portage/ebuild.skel
2. Is that really the official download location?
root@entropy / # host 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer ricardis.ricardis.tudelft.nl.
3. You should really use the kde eclasses for this. Check the ebuilds of for instance krusader and check the eclasses document on www.gentoo.org.
1. Sorry 'bout that, but it can't be too big a deal to remove.
2. Yes, that IS the official download site.
3. Done and Done.
Created attachment 10681 [details]
A new revised ebuild
The ebuild posted by the original creator isn't correct.
During the creation of a correct ebuild for version 0.7.0, I noticed a small
error in the makefile. I have already sent a patch upstream. Please wait with
this bug until patch is applied upstream and I post a correct ebuid, digest
The download location is official, however the project is also hosted by sourceforge,
and so the archives can be downloaded from the sourceforge mirrors.
Created attachment 11083 [details]
files needed for kdegift
The patch is applied upstream, but a new version of kdegift hasn't been
released yet. Hereby a tarball with a correct ebuild, digest, changelog and a
patch needed for version 0.7.0
Created attachment 11084 [details]
files needed for kdegift (take 2)
Hmmm, somehow the tarball got corrupted during the upload ?!?, hereby take 2.
Checked and correct, this one is ok ;-)
This bug can be closed, kdegift has been replaced by apollon, I have
attached an ebuild, digest and manifest for apollon-cvs on
project renamed as apollon (as per user report), closing