Now g-cpan generate ebuild with root owner
But I think it must set portage user owner
or not ?
Uhm, why? Your /usr/portage ebuilds are owned by portage user? I guess not.
about temp ebuilds
bor@homeland ~ $ g-cpan -p -u
* No WRITE permissions in /var/tmp/g-cpan/.cpan/sources!!
* Please run g-cpan as a user with sufficient permissions
* or correct permissions in /var/tmp/g-cpan
user in portage group
# ls -ld /var/tmp/g-cpan/
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 120 Feb 27 23:35 /var/tmp/g-cpan/
I can fix it by self
but I think it must make by g-cpan
Maybe just read the message that's shown on g-cpan install.
* You may wish to adjust the permissions on /var/tmp/g-cpan
* if you have users besides root expecting to use g-cpan.
I so inattentive
thanks for patience and explanation