* checking 227 files for package collisions
existing file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/CORBA.py is not owned by this package
existing file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PortableServer.py is not owned by this package
existing file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/omniidl_be/__init__.py is not owned by this package
existing file /usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/omniidl_be/__init__.pyc is not owned by this package
* This package is blocked because it wants to overwrite
* files belonging to other packages (see messages above).
* If you have no clue what this is all about report it
* as a bug for this package on http://bugs.gentoo.org
package dev-python/omniorbpy-3.0 NOT merged
Searching all installed packages for file collisions...
Press Ctrl-C to Stop
I've created a patch to the ebuild that fixes these for me. The first two are amd64 problems, the second is just the same empty file as omniORB so I deleted it. I've thrown in a fix to the examples install location too.
Created attachment 110109 [details, diff]
still open? ping!
ehi guys this is 1,5 years old bug...
*** Bug 244639 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The pyorbit collision seems to have been fixed already. I've fixed the collision with omniORB in 3.0 and 3.3, thanks.