after merging svgalib i got no more
libvgagl.so.1 and libvga.so.1
generally that's not a problem, because you just need to reemerge library/programs based on the
lib, but not now.
for example remerging libggi, vlc, libsdl i still get reference to libvga.so.1.
I'm pretty skilled in this and i can fix via hexedit (or symlink) but seems not the best solution.
my idea is that the svgalib contains reference but doesn't install symlink.
i don't know if the problem is upstream or ebuild.
works fine for me:
$ qlist svgalib | grep libvga.*.so.1
but you neglected to post `emerge info` like the bug report page told you to
also, run `emerge svgalib >& log` and post the log file as an attachment
i did not include, cause i think it's not needed...it's symlink stuff!
i tried on another machine and it did symlinks.
actually i manually created both symlink and all works