see bug #102324
Now instead see bug #102576
Fixed version is PHPXMLRPC 1.2
I'm having a look at this, it's proving to be a bit more difficult as there have
been some undocumented changes.
phpxmlrpc-1.2 in cvs, stable on x84 and amd64.
Stable on ppc
All security-important arches in, ready for GLSA.
Stable on ia64.
I wasn't able to update to 1.2 unless I manually emerged
app-text/docbook-sgml-utils including all of it's dependencies.
I used -uD with emerge, so I suspect this is a new dependency of phpxmlrpc on
(In reply to comment #9)
> I wasn't able to update to 1.2 unless I manually emerged
> app-text/docbook-sgml-utils including all of it's dependencies.
> I used -uD with emerge, so I suspect this is a new dependency of phpxmlrpc on
Yes there was a new dependancy introduced with this version, the package that is
needed is actually app-text/docbook-dsssl-stylesheets (which is one of
docbook-sgml-utils' dependancies). I'll fix this when I get home tonight.
Ok, waiting for the new ebuild
phpxmlrpc.1.2-r1 in the tree, sorry for the mess up.
stable on sparc, again.
fyi, you shouldn't have removed 1.2 and bumped to -r1 since it was just a build
fix, and also you're doing a security regression by removing the old one until
the new one is keyworded.
Stable again on ppc.
ia64 should mark stable to benefit from GLSA