media-video/shotcut-23.06.14 version bump
- Fixed H.264 output when using Export > Use hardware encoder with NVIDIA (h264_nvenc).
(Note: please avoid changing Codec > B frames higher than 0.)
- Fixed file dialogs in filters crash Shotcut in Linux AppImage or on KDE.
- Fixed crash in Text: Rich > File > Open when choosing a text file.
- Fixed crash changing Video Mode with Count generator with GPU Effects on.
- Fixed crash when trying to Open MLT XML as Clip (nest project) with GPU Effects on.
- Fixed loading JPEG images over 32 megapixels.
- Fixed player not working if Settings > Player > External Monitor was used in a previous version.
- Fixed Timeline > Replace on a clip breaks some of its video filters.
- Fixed Keyframes > Add Keyframe in the Mask: Simple Shape filter.
- Fixed changing Keyframe Type or a keyframe's time position in the Mask: Simple Shape filter.
- Fixed custom keyboard shortcuts for actions in the Timeline or Keyframes context (right-click) menu.
- Fixed Properties > Copy Fill File Path uses incorrect directory separator on Windows.
- Fixed chroma bleeding on some (e.g. Ut Video) interlaced 4:2:0 files.
- Improved the smoothness of fast forward (up to 64x) playback.
- Improved Timeline performance and automatic scrolling.
Depends on Qt6, which has not been added yet.
now that qt6 is out can we have it? It's bugging out with mlt 7.20 and I'm sure it's because it's outdated.
Here is what I changed to build 23.09.29:
I don't know if some of those dependencies should be made runtime only.
This new build has a white timeline if compiled with qt6.6.0, which we use: this was addressed in a very recent commit, and will probably land for next version. See https://github.com/mltframework/shotcut/issues/1479.