Thunderbird 91 is out.
if I understand correctly, it drops GTK2.
could be great to have a "-bin" ebuild !
Thanks for the hard work
--> multiple fixes
- Version 78.15.0, first offered to channel users on October 6, 2021
- Version 91.1.2, first offered to channel users on September 28, 2021
- Version 91.2.0, first offered to channel users on October 7, 2021
- automatic upgrades from Version 78 to 91
- "Thunderbird 78.15.0 is the final 78.x release."
[ https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/78.15.0/releasenotes/ ]
[ https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/91.1.2/releasenotes/ ]
[ https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/91.2.0/releasenotes/ ]
Version 91.2.1 is already out: https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/91.2.1/releasenotes/
When are we going to have both source and binary versions in portage...?
Thunderbird 91.3.0 as of today: https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/91.3.0/releasenotes/
Thunderbirds currently in tree don't require gtk+-2 anymore.