News in 0.9.12:
* Added Imlib2 support (./configure --enable-imlib2) [default=disabled]
Fluxbox can now load *.png, *.jpg and other image-formats.
* Added Tab command, which goes to a specific tab number
Mod1 1 :Tab 1
Mod2 3 :Tab 3
* Added support for hsetroot to fbsetbg
* Fix for #1091710 (SystemTray is not covered by StyleStuff)
SystemTray is now configurable via styles thru the
toolbar.systray.* - resource, it falls back to the look of the clock
* Warnings on amd64 (#1099278, #1099950)
* WithdrawnState handling) (#1087220)
* Windows dont respect toolbar.border.width (#996298)
* Fixed "remove last workspace" bug
* Fixed problems with gtk2-fullscreen-mode (gimp2, galeon etc)
* missing header (#1080323)
* Update ClockTool when timeformat changed (#1026096)
Will have to wait a bit until it gets propagated to the SF mirrors unfortunately.
I know. I get the release announcements just the same as the rest of you. No need to spam bugzilla with it.
Created attachment 48889 [details]
Converted the 0.9.11 ebuild. Adds imlib2 flag. I removed several existing
patches (commented them out actually). Needs cleaning still.
The source needs to be obtained from http://fluxbox.org/downloads right now as
there are problems with sourceforge.net mirroring the source.
Uh, 0.9.12 is in the tree already, complete with fixed versions of the patches which need fixing...
well my isn't someone a busy beaver
please have a look at http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=78628
building is not possible with imlib2-1.1.2