* vhosts USE flag not set - auto-installing using webapp-config
* This is an upgrade
* phppgadmin-3.4 is already installed - upgrading
* Running /usr/sbin/webapp-config -U -h localhost -u root -d /phppgadmin phppgadmin 3.5.1
* Unable to find contents entry for "FAQ"
^o^ hiding ./._cfg0001_FAQ
* Unable to find contents entry for "TODO"
^o^ hiding ./._cfg0001_TODO
* Unable to find contents entry for "lang/Makefile"
^o^ hiding lang/._cfg0001_Makefile
* Unable to find contents entry for "lang/recoded/chinese-sim.php"
^o^ hiding lang/recoded/._cfg0001_chinese-sim.php
* Unable to find contents entry for "lang/recoded/afrikaans.php"
^o^ hiding lang/recoded/._cfg0001_afrikaans.php
* Unable to find contents entry for "lang/recoded/polish.php"
* Unable to find contents entry for "classes/HTML_TreeMenu/TreeMenu.js"
^o^ hiding classes/HTML_TreeMenu/._cfg0001_TreeMenu.js
* Unable to find contents entry for "browser.php"
^o^ hiding ./._cfg0001_browser.php
* One or more files have been config protected
* To complete your install, you need to run this command:
* CONFIG_PROTECT="/var/www/localhost/htdocs/phppgadmin" etc-update
--- !morecontents /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phppgadmin
--- !empty dir /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phppgadmin
* Remove whatever is listed above by hand
I'm not sure, if this is just plain broken, but simply the fact to be forced to have to copy and paste 'CONFIG_PROTECT="/var/www/localhost/htdocs/phppgadmin" etc-update' to /complete/ the install process has nothing to with that what portage is good for - simplifying the installation.
IMNSHO all this tremendously buggy webapp-config stuff should have never seen the light first. :-(((
seems just incompatiblity between webapp-apache and webapp
to upgrade between such ebuilds
1.) unmerge old ebuild (webapp-apache.eclass)
2.) emerge (webapp.eclass)
closing this bug