I'm asked whether I'm to publish ebuild for solvespace CAD after I mentioned it several years ago while reporting some seeming issues.
Latest release 2.3 is since 2016, but development for now is active.
Created attachment 643156 [details]
Created attachment 643158 [details]
Just looked to fresh CMakeLists.txt. Could be that my live ebuild is outdated.
Created attachment 643174 [details]
It droped gtk2 support.
Oh, I did not notice there is already 2.3 packaged :/ .
However it uses gtkmm-2, so yeah, there is still reason to upgrade.
Yet that post was about live, not release.
Created attachment 650876 [details]
Hi Nikita Zlobin,
I changed slightly solvespace-9999.ebuild, could you please give me your opinion? Thanks!
Revised solvespace-9999.ebuild -> solvespace-9999-r1.ebuild:
- Update copyright
- Add CMAKE_MIN_VERSION
- Add xdg-utils to inherit
- Add EGIT_SUBMODULES libdxfrw, flatbuffers, q3d, mimalloc (all required)
- Add IUSE debug, openmp, and spacenav
- Revise DEPEND, RDEPEND, and BDEPEND
- Remove HDEPEND (contains only dev-vcs/git)
- Add REQUIRED_USE for coverage and spacenav
- Add HTML_DOCS and DOCS
- Add pkg_setup (verify gcc min version and openmp)
- Put CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE under src_configure (due to the use of usex)
- Add ENABLE_OPENMP in src_configure
- Change pkg_postinst and pkg_postrm to trigger xdg's updates (icon, desktop, and mimeinfo)
By the way, I couldn't compile media-gfx/solvespace-9999 with system dev-libs/flatbuffers...
Created attachment 650878 [details, diff]
solvespace-9999.ebuild -> solvespace-9999-r1.ebuild diff.
Created attachment 650880 [details]
Add metadata.xml file.
Did not try r1 in action, but I would check gcc in pkg_pretend(), to do it before actual build starts.
(In reply to Nikita Zlobin from comment #9)
> Did not try r1 in action, but I would check gcc in pkg_pretend(), to do it
> before actual build starts.
Good suggestion. Thanks!
I'll attach an amended ebuild.
Created attachment 650884 [details]
As suggested by Nikita Zlobin in comment#9, use pkg_pretend() to test the compiler.