gEDA version 1.10.0 has been released.
Changes include dependency on Python 2.7 and optional libgamin. Additionally there are some compile failures with -Werror=maybe-uninitialized (at least on gcc 9.2.0, this looks a little like a compiler-version-specific issue) that I patched just to suppress the errors (they are things where the uninitialized paths are effectively ruled out by assertions).
There is some upstream support for guile 2.2 now but it seems to be incomplete. I am still using 2.0 for the time being.
Release notes say 'make check' is parallelizable now so I removed the explicit -j1. Other than that no big ebuild changes.
Created attachment 598328 [details]
ebuild for geda 1.10.0
Created attachment 598330 [details, diff]
Patch for compile errors