Fetchmail 5.9.7 is out - just rename the 5.9.6 ebuild to
"fetchmail-5.9.7.ebuild" - this appears to work fine (but see bug #292, re: tk
From the fetchamail NEWS file:
* Minor fixes by HMH.
* Properly guard some transaction reporting in the SSL code.
* Updated German (de) po file. Added Turkish (tr) po file.
* Expunge edge case fix by Sunil Shetye.
* Fixes for some odd IMAP and SMTP edge cases by Sunil Shetye.
* UIDL bug fix by Matthias Andree.
* Use smtpaddress, if present, to set the return path on warning mail.
* Tell parser to object when SSL keyboard is used with SSL not compiled.
* GSSAPI and ODMR fixes by Tom Hughes.