ERROR: sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4::gentoo failed (install phase):
* dolib failed
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4::gentoo'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4::gentoo'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmpfs/portage/sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmpfs/portage/sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmpfs/portage/sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4/work/LVM2.2.02.184'
* S: '/var/tmpfs/portage/sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.184-r4/work/LVM2.2.02.184'
* QA Notice: file does not exist:
* dolib: libdaemon/client/libdaemonclient.a does not exist
This does not apply to ebuild lvm2-2.02.145-r2, which has for some reason a fix already included.
any news here?
Created attachment 615144 [details, diff]
I have this patch locally which fixes the issue.
basically the same as the pr, right?