Created attachment 514454 [details]
When emerging gcc-6.4.0-r1 the following is returned after completion:
* QA Notice: The following files contain insecure RUNPATHs
* Please file a bug about this at https://bugs.gentoo.org/
* with the maintainer of the package.
* RPATH: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-6.4.0-r1/work/build/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/32/libstdc++-v3/../libvtv/.libs
* RPATH: /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-6.4.0-r1/work/build/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/../libvtv/.libs
I'm not sure what this means, but it says to report it and I couldn't find an already existing bugreport, so here you go
I've attached the output of emerge --info.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 582524 ***