Created attachment 498440 [details]
Was trying out gui support for cppcheck today, but emerging fails.
Seems as if cppcheck, at least in version 1.81 requires now qt5.
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -O2 -pipe -O2 -pipe -ggdb -std=c++0x -std=c++0x -o dmake tools/dmake.o cli/filelister.o lib/pathmatch.o lib/path.o externals/simplecpp/simplecpp.o -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /local/user_data/gentoo/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/cppcheck-1.81/work/cppcheck-1.81 ...
* Running qmake ...
* - fixed CONFIG in gui.pro
Project ERROR: requires >= Qt 5 (You used: 4.8.7) [ !! ]
* Running qmake has failed! (see above for details)
* This shouldn't happen - please send a bug report to https://bugs.gentoo.org/
* ERROR: dev-util/cppcheck-1.81::NokiaLocalOverlay failed (configure phase):
* eqmake4 failed
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 124: Called src_configure
* environment, line 4316: Called qt4-r2_src_configure
* environment, line 4111: Called eqmake4 'gui.pro'
* environment, line 1779: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "eqmake4 failed";
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-util/cppcheck-1.81::NokiaLocalOverlay'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-util/cppcheck-1.81::NokiaLocalOverlay'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/local/user_data/gentoo/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/cppcheck-1.81/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/local/user_data/gentoo/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/cppcheck-1.81/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/local/user_data/gentoo/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/cppcheck-1.81/work/cppcheck-1.81/gui'
* S: '/local/user_data/gentoo/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/cppcheck-1.81/work/cppcheck-1.81'
>>> Failed to emerge dev-util/cppcheck-1.81, Log file:
Created attachment 498442 [details]
build log of cppcheck emerge
Well, unless you try with a version of cppcheck in tree, this is invalid.
Agree, we can track the issue with 627380 and mark as duplicate if you wish.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 627380 ***