Created attachment 495692 [details]
In heimdal-1.5.3, pagsh was being renamed to kpagsh to avoid this collision. That renaming has been removed in 7.*.
* Messages for package app-crypt/heimdal-7.4.0:
* Detected file collision(s):
* Searching all installed packages for file collisions...
* Press Ctrl-C to Stop
* Package 'app-crypt/heimdal-7.4.0' NOT merged due to file collisions.
* If necessary, refer to your elog messages for the whole content of the
* above message.
The bug has been closed via the following commit(s):
Author: Andrew Savchenko <email@example.com>
AuthorDate: 2019-01-05 13:51:54 +0000
Commit: Andrew Savchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CommitDate: 2019-01-05 14:00:13 +0000
net-fs/openafs: 1.8.2 version bump
- Update to upstream version 1.8.2 and patches from 1_8_x branch
till 20181001. This fixes some open Gentoo bugs:
472184 (probably), 544162, 603890 (likely), 640874, 642542.
- Merge openafs-kernel back into openafs:
- save lots of build time (configure, compilling common code);
- original split was required due to problems in the build system
(e.g. -j1) which are fixed now.
Now kernels < 4.21 are supported.
- Add support for new features:
- enable gssapi via kerberos;
- allow to choose between namei and inode file servers;
- add Tivoli TSM API support;
- conrol ubik-read-while-write mode;
- deprecate kauth tools (may be enabled via flag);
- add support for perl bindings via swig;
- build api docs (using doxygen);
- Build PDF docs, support all three generators (fop, dblatex,
- Avoid file collision with heimdal (bug 631584).
The client is tested on various configurations, the server is not.
Signed-off-by: Andrew Savchenko <email@example.com>
Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.53, Repoman-2.3.11
net-fs/openafs/Manifest | 3 +
net-fs/openafs/metadata.xml | 16 +-
net-fs/openafs/openafs-1.8.2.ebuild | 341 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 358 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)