Created attachment 39434 [details]
dev-java/appfuse ebuild archive
Here is my initial ebuild for appfuse-1.5. Hope you like it.
While this ebuild is indeed a good start, it should be tweaked to compile the entire appfuse application framework entirely from source code.
Created attachment 58307 [details]
This is my first attempt at a Java ebuild, so please be gentle.
* Removed use of MY_P, since it was set to the default P.
* Added dependencies to almost all the packed jars that are being used, which
are in portage. The only one not added was jdbc-mysql. (This was because the
installed jar from jdbc-mysql and the packed jar both have versioned filenames,
which makes it hard to use java-pkg_jar-from)
* Uses the jars from the aforementioned packages.
* Added a bunch of TODO comments for ebuilds that still need to be made, and
odd jar files I couldn't find a corresponding package for
* Added TODO comments for where insinto/doins, etc should be used. May not be
* Removed CATALINA_HOME=/opt/tomcat5 from the postinst einfo's, since
CATALINA_HOME should be defined in the user's environment.
Things work for the most part. Some of the unit tests fail, but I think it may
be more from not having everything properly configured (in particular, mysql
permissions and javamail).
I don't think this is something we will be able to properly package (ie
packaging all dependencies, and not using bundled jars). Marking REMIND for now.