- app-misc/scrub-2.6.1 will be stabilized for amd64.
- The older version, 2.5.2, does not compile on a hardened musl profile. The newer 2.6.1 version compiles fine and running "scrub --help" displays help text as expected. From my perspective, 2.6.1 is much more stable ;)
- There are only two versions of this package in-tree. This stabilization is necessary for the hardened musl profile to have /any/ stable version of the package.
- This looks like a very simple package, dependency-wise: no USE flags, and merging 2.6.1 brought no new packages into my system, much less ~amd64 ones.
- I am not sure if this needs runtime testing.
This is my first stabilization request. I am following
I hope I got it right.
amd64 stable. Closing.
x86 was forgotten, so let's add it.
all arches done