>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/efivar-0.21/work/efivar-0.21 ...
* Applying 0.21-initializer.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying 0.21-musl.patch ... [ ok ]
* Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE! Value for $EPATCH_SOURCE is:
* ( 0.21-nvme_ioctl.h.patch )
* ERROR: sys-libs/efivar-0.21::musl failed (prepare phase):
* Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE!
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 115: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 1960: Called epatch '/var/repo/musl/sys-libs/efivar/files/0.21-nvme_ioctl.h.patch'
* environment, line 571: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "Cannot find \$EPATCH_SOURCE!";
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=sys-libs/efivar-0.21::musl'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=sys-libs/efivar-0.21::musl'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/efivar-0.21/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/efivar-0.21/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/efivar-0.21/work/efivar-0.21'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/efivar-0.21/work/efivar-0.21'
Okay I should have removed 0.21 because the in tree version works, see bug #543836. Please use that, or 30 from the overlay.
Actually 0.21 in-tree did not work for me, on amd64.