* Problems with installed bash completions were found:
* yandex-disk: 'have' command is deprecated and must not be used.
* nospace: missing alias (symlink) for completed command.
* For more details on installing bash-completions, please see:
1. remove the 'have' call, just enable the completion unconditionally.
2. the other issue seems to be due to '+o nospace yandex-disk'. Either it is a typo or the author assumed that '+o nospace' would disable 'nospace' -- then no option should be given instead :).
As bash-completion file is taken from Yandex company, we can do either
1) Contact with Yandex and ask to modify it
2) Modify it with two sed commands in place
sed -i '/have /d' /etc/bash_completion.d/yandex-disk
sed -i 's/+o nospace/-o nospace/' /etc/bash_completion.d/yandex-disk
It would be great if you could try to contact them.
Contacted. Waiting for answer.
Well, a month passed, and no answer from Yandex received. So, i think, we can add this two sed commands i mentioned earlier to ebuild.
Pinkbyte, only you have right to do that, as i'm proxy-committer
+*yandex-disk-0.1.5.758_p1 (02 Dec 2014)
+ 02 Dec 2014; Sergey Popov <email@example.com>
+ Version bump, fix bug #526312, thanks to Michał Górny and Vladimir Romanov