* Problems with installed bash completions were found:
* booh.bash-completion: incorrect name, no completions for 'booh.bash-completion' command defined.
* booh-backend: missing alias (symlink) for completed command.
* booh-classifier: missing alias (symlink) for completed command.
* For more details on installing bash-completions, please see:
Long story short, something alike:
newbashcomp ... booh-backend
bashcomp_alias booh-backend booh-classifier
to get $completionsdir like:
booh-classifier -> booh-backend
+*booh-0.9.4-r1 (24 Oct 2014)
+ 24 Oct 2014; Michał Górny <firstname.lastname@example.org> +booh-0.9.4-r1.ebuild:
+ Re-name and alias completion file to match commands, bug #526246.