Needed for multilib
any problem with CCing arches in a week or so?
Arches go ahead.
Stable for HPPA.
Will handle the remaining arches in parent bug as it's preferred by Ago and this can wait for those arches until the rest is done
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 512012 ***