@base-system, is it ok to stabilize the multilib revision of util-linux? We need it to stabilize x11-libs/libSM with fixed deps.
Target keywords: all stable
Any problem with CCing arches in a week? (and probably merge this with bug 506592 to save arch teams work)
Arches go ahead.
Will handle the remaining arches in parent bug as it's preferred by Ago and this can wait for those arches until the rest is done
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 512012 ***