Brian wants to join the project and will work for the mysql herd.
I'll be his mentor.
He's an active contributor to the mysql-overlay: https://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/mysql.git;a=search;s=Brian+Evans;st=author
Jmbsvicetto acked this as a member of mysql herd. He'll also help out as a backup mentor.
We're working with the text-based quizzes.
(In reply to Manuel Rüger from comment #0)
> Jmbsvicetto acked this as a member of mysql herd. He'll also help out as a
> backup mentor.
Yes, let's get him into the team.
He's been doing great work and his recruitment is overdue.
Quizzes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 for getting him into our team (quickly). mysql herd is hopelessly understaffed :)
Sent a new public key to email@example.com
I will be your recruiter.
Always add a comment to this bug when you send something to that address. Please contact me by IRC or email to schedule the first review session. If you think that recruiters aren't paying attention to this bug at any later point in time, it's your job to ping us on IRC if you don't want any delays.
Quizzes resubmitted as requested
(In reply to Brian Evans from comment #6)
> Quizzes resubmitted as requested
well done, please join the review channel and ping me for a review session.
Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ebuild fix test and quizzes.
2nd try on ebuild test sent
What we did:
- cvs/svn/git groups on cvs.gentoo.org
What you need to do:
- subscribe to mailing lists with your @gentoo.org address
- request forum status bump in #gentoo-forums or by mail to
email@example.com (if you have a forums account)
- send yourself mail to check if it works
- add yourself to mail aliases ( like firstname.lastname@example.org )
see /var/mail/alias on dev.gentoo.org
- ask team leads to add yourself to herds.xml for the herds you want to
join or do it yourself if you have the permission to do so
- Register to wiki.gentoo.org with your @gentoo.org e-mail address using
the following instructions: https://wiki.gentoo.org/getting-started
- set lat and lon attributes in LDAP if you want others to know where
exactly you are located
- set gentooIM if you want people to be able to contact you via other
means than email
- If you want your blog to be syndicated to planet.gentoo.org, check
- contact email@example.com for Foundation membership (optional)
For the mentor:
- You are also responsible for the commits of your recruit during the first
month so you should watch the commits of your recruit via gentoo-commits
- IRC cloak
- sent you your LDAP/mail password via encrypted mail
(In reply to Justin Lecher from comment #10)
> - IRC cloak
> - sent you your LDAP/mail password via encrypted mail
> - announcement