MakeMKV 1.8.8 was released on 2014-02-02.
- Improved handling for discs with mastering errors
- Many small miscellaneous improvements
- A false "100% hashckeck failed" error could show up on certain drive/disc combinations
- DVD: Discs with multichannel mpeg2-audio failed to open
- Linux: Added workaround for broken openssl library on RedHat-based distributions
- Expert mode: TrueHD transcoding could fail on streams with certain (rare) encoding
- Default selection rule now also applies to attachments, with new [+-]sel:attachment token
- Seamless sample-level joining for LPCM and transcoded audio tracks
- Audio mixing - channel and BPS downmix now can be set in profile
- Added support for AAC encoding (based on libfdk-aac: AAC-LC, HE-AAC and HE-AACv2 profiles)
- Added AAC-stereo conversion profile - allows converting any audio track to AAC stereo downmix in addition to saving the original track
- Improved display of transcoding settings
Created attachment 370508 [details]
version bump and adds X use flag for gui support.
Going to have to move to 1.8.8 anyway. The 1.8.7 file is no longer available.
19 Feb 2014; Matthew Marlowe <email@example.com>
-makemkv-1.8.0-r1.ebuild, -makemkv-1.8.5-r1.ebuild, -makemkv-1.8.6-r1.ebuild,
Version Bump -> 1.8.8, Fix upstream source url for 1.8.7, Remove older
BT: Thanks for reporting bug
Nickrobbins: Please submit ebuild enhancements as patches in a separate bug#, thanks for testing out bump.
Tim: 1.8.7 ebuild should be fixed when cvs changes reach rsync servers.