checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for perl >= 5.8.1... 5.16.3
checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
!!! Please attach the following file when seeking support:
* ERROR: app-accessibility/at-spi2-core-2.8.0::gentoo failed (configure phase):
* econf failed
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 93: Called src_configure
* environment, line 3155: Called gnome2_src_configure '--disable-xevie' '--enable-introspection'
* environment, line 2408: Called econf '--disable-gtk-doc' '--disable-xevie' '--enable-introspection'
* phase-helpers.sh, line 577: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "econf failed"
and apparently it has to be the uptodate XML-Parser-2.410.0-r1
(In reply to Denys Duchier from comment #1)
> and apparently it has to be the uptodate XML-Parser-2.410.0-r1
:sigh: and apparently you've just went through a major perl upgrade, but didn't run perl-cleaner yet, right ?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 41124 ***
(In reply to Rafał Mużyło from comment #2)
> :sigh: and apparently you've just went through a major perl upgrade, but
> didn't run perl-cleaner yet, right ?
aarg! I am so embarassed. This is an initial install and I must have missed it in the deluge of packages being installed. terribly sorry about the noise.