Created attachment 358668 [details]
Shatter is a fun breakout-inspired game that was released via Humble Indie Bundle last year. A newer version was released a couple months ago that ported it to SDL 2 (don't see anything else obviously different).
The attached ebuild is for the latest SDL 2 version, and was adapted from the original gamerlay version.
* games.eclass has to come last in inherit line
* unpacker-nixstaller is not a valid eclass, drop it and use unpacker which works fine
* what is strip restriction for?
* as-is is a deprecated license, don't use it anymore
* why do we have opengl in x86 deps, but not app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-opengl in amd64 ones?
* I'd rather use QA_PREBUILT and then use the wildcard "*"
* pkg_nofetch is a bit thin, tell the user where to download the game from
* use exeinto/doexe for .so libs as well
* use "doicon -s <size> foo.png" whenever possible and use gnome2-utils.eclass to update the icon cache then
* eutils.eclass is missing from inherit line, but you do use it's functions (such as doicon)
* since binary games can break randomly depending on library versions I recommend to add a "bundled-libs" useflag which will install all bundled libraries regardless of architecture