The Firebird Project releases important security updates (see URL).
cp firebird-184.108.40.206539.0.ebuild firebird-220.127.116.11540.0.ebuild should be
Thanks, ebuild is bumped.
@wlt: the ebuild compiles but has the following QA warning:
* QA Notice: This ebuild installs into paths that should be created at runtime.
* To fix, simply do not install into these directories. Instead, your package
* should create dirs on the fly at runtime as needed via init scripts/etc...
* QA Notice: Missing soname symlink(s):
* usr/lib64/libintl.so.1 -> libfbintl.so
* usr/lib64/libfbtrace.so.0 -> libfbtrace.so
We might want to fix this for the future releases.