Created attachment 339312 [details, diff]
1) initial clean up for EAPI 5
Please review the distutils-r1 conversion I attach.
First patch does the initial EAPI 5 changes to avoid making the actual conversion hard to read. Second one does it.
- proper Python deps,
- swig hackery done a little cleaner (one sed less),
- ctype-based bindings built using distutils (and generated only once rather than three times as with python.eclass).
Created attachment 339314 [details, diff]
2) Actual -r1 conversion
Note to self: 'make check' doesn't run binding test phases. Take a look at running them.
Created attachment 339366 [details]
2) python-r1 conversion, -r1
- use of complete src_* phases from distutils-r1,
- Python binding tests are run as well.
Committed a few days ago.