Is it OK to stabilize =media-sound/lilypond-2.16.0 ?
If so, please CC all arches which have stable keywords
for older versions of this package and add STABLEREQ keyword
to the bug.
I'd rather wait a couple weeks until 2.16.1 can be stabilized.
Arches, please stabilize:
Since to fix 448560 we need sandbox-2.6 stable, feel free to reopen when we have new sandbox stable or if in the meantime you will find an hack.
sys-apps/sandbox-2.6-r1 is stabilized, reopening
x86 stable. Last arch, closing