Here is an ebuild for FLARE, Free/Libre Action RPG Engine Version 0.15.1.
Created attachment 301683 [details]
Created attachment 308439 [details]
Created attachment 308441 [details]
Updated the ebuild:
- Install game binary into /usr/games/bin (was /usr/games)
- Generate the upstream version number from the gentoo version number
- Fixed license names
- Fixed dependencies
- Call prepgamesdirs to adjust ownership and permissions of the installed files
- Added more keywords as flare is not limited to x86/amd64 
This ebuild is also available in the arx-libertatis overlay  for now.
Created attachment 317606 [details]
Updated ebuild for upstream release 0.16
Created attachment 317860 [details]
Created attachment 317864 [details]
Updated HOMEPAGE to new URL.
this does not respect games variables like GAMES_BINDIR and GAMES_DATADIR, do not hardcode them and also specify -DDATADIR. On top of that they must NOT be relative paths, this probably needs a fix either for "-DDATA_INSTALL_DIR" too or for the other install rules so that we might unset CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
- games.eclass should always inherited last, to ensure it's exports take precedence by default. Overwrite that stuff manually e.g. for cmake-utils_src_compile. This is required by the games herd afaik. Also mind that eclasses might change and exported phases might get added (imagine exported pkg_setup for cmake-utils.eclass which will overwrite games_pkg_setup then)
- app-arch/unzip missing from DEPEND
- no use of eutils.eclass, drop it
- I suggest to drop the libsdl alsa/oss/pulseaudio stuff, cause it is very likely used as global useflags and not directly needed for compile or runtime (even if audio may be missing then which may be on purpose)
- "video" and "audio" are missing from media-libs/libsdl useflags
QA Notice that should be reported upstream:
QA Notice: Package triggers severe warnings which indicate that it
* may exhibit random runtime failures.
* /var/tmp/portage/games-engines/flare-0.16/work/flare_v016/src/GameStateConfig.cpp:549:22: warning: array subscript is above array bounds
# desktop-file-validate /usr/share/applications/flare.desktop
/usr/share/applications/flare.desktop: error: (will be fatal in the future): value "flare.svg" for key "Icon" in group "Desktop Entry" is an icon name with an extension, but there should be no extension as described in the Icon Theme Specification if the value is not an absolute path
Created attachment 317942 [details]
Created attachment 317944 [details, diff]
I am not sure if this is ready for the tree yet, until then I maintain it in my overlay. Post bump requests here.
There has been a 1.0(8) release: https://github.com/flareteam/flare-game/releases. Maybe it is finally ready for main tree?
1.10 was released...