Lots of bug fixes and a memory leak. Unfortunately the varnishd patch wasn't merged, so our patch has to stay. We should probably rebase against this: https://github.com/jeromer/collectd/compare/master...jr%2Fvarnish3.0
We should also look at fixing the other two open (trivial) bugs.
Created attachment 300727 [details]
Here's an updated ebuild. Changes:
- Add routeros support (only compile tested)
- Wrap ewarn regarding 4->5 upgrade in REPLACING_VERSIONS
- Change path to varnish patch
- If we're currently only keyworded at ~x86, ~amd64, why do we have the freebsd stuff laying around?
- the target_v5upgrade plugin seems to be built regardless module status. Need to investigate
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DPREFIX='"/usr"' -DCONFIGFILE='"/etc/collectd.conf"' -DLOCALSTATEDIR='"/var"' -DPKGLOCALSTATEDIR='"/var/lib/collectd"' -DPIDFILE='"/var/run/collectd.pid"' -DPLUGINDIR='"/usr/lib64/collectd"' -DPKGDATADIR='"/usr/share/collectd"' -Wall -O2 -pipe -c -o target_v5upgrade.lo target_v5upgrade.c
Created attachment 300729 [details]
Updated initd that uses extra_started_commands
I would like also to see this patch:
It fixes some problems with the irq plugin. It will be hopefully included in version 5.0.3.
Bumped, thanks Johan!
@Conrad: the patch is already committed upstream, so I added it too.