updated to current version of doxygen.
gave this to you Dan since you commited to it last.
Also add a correct header in this ebuild.
I committed to it because doxygen needed qt, and I changed the path in the ebuild to the correct new one. I don't know anything about doxygen, I don't even have it emerged and can't really test it, so it shouldn't belong to me. (That's why I didn't even add a header, I was doing a routine update)
OK, I'll accept it ;-)
Tested and committed to cvs. Also added a patch to compile on a system where
both qt2 and qt3 are installed (makefile patch to doxywizard to select the