I have discovered that the arc-521e ebuild has a segfault issue. I took a VERY small arc file (<3k) and tried to de-arc it or perform any operation on it via arc. All operations crezted a segfault.
I grabbed the arc from a nearby RedHat system and it worked fine on the file, even on the Gentoo box.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. emrege arc
2. attempt to de-arc an arc file
3. watch the segfauly
As shown in reproduction steps:
arc e part-0001
should have written the .zoo file contained in the .arc file (Don't ask! It's an
amavisd test archive! Not my idea to nest archives).
New version 5.21j in CVS that doesn't seem to segfault.
Looks good. Sorry to take so long in verifying. I keep forgetting I need to :)