Even after `revdep-rebuild -i -- --keep-going` several times the package fails to build on all of my systems (x86 and amd64). media-libs/netpbm-10.51.00-r1 seems to build fine. Attached build log.
Created attachment 287107 [details]
I'm also seeing this, on amd64 after the libpng upgrade. I unmasked =media-libs/netpbm-10.51.00-r1 and that compiled fine.
My guess is that the patch for bug #355025 needs to be back ported.
yeah no, we're not wasting time on back porting
in terms of testing, you could try emerging chktex[doc], coq[doc], digikam, imagemagick, and tgif as i think they use netpbm programs
fine on amd64.
Archtested on x86: Everything fine
+ 24 Sep 2011; Tony Vroon <firstname.lastname@example.org> netpbm-10.51.00-r1.ebuild:
+ Marked stable on AMD64 based on arch testing by Agostino "ago" Sarubbo & Ian
+ "idella4" Delaney in bug #383753.
x86 fine here on two of my machines. Built ~x86 and x86 (without tgif) without problems. Packages appear to function correctly.
Created attachment 287831 [details]
I recant my previous statement.
[ 12%] Built target doc
make: *** [all] Error 2
* ERROR: media-gfx/digikam-1.9.0 failed (compile phase):
* Make failed!
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_compile
* environment, line 4160: Called kde4-base_src_compile
* environment, line 3265: Called cmake-utils_src_compile
* environment, line 1384: Called _execute_optionaly 'src_compile'
* environment, line 744: Called enable_cmake-utils_src_compile
* environment, line 1635: Called cmake-utils_src_make
* environment, line 1403: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake "$@" || die "Make failed!";
X86 ok, there were keyword mismatch issues on one of my system. Everything is building now.
Stable for HPPA.
how about we go another round and stabilize -r2 instead? it includes trivial change...
i just moved forward the keywords myself
alpha/sparc stable, closing