* two packages install the same file(s). Once again, please do NOT file
* a bug report unless you have completely understood the above message.
* Detected file collision(s):
* Searching all installed packages for file collisions...
* Press Ctrl-C to Stop
* Package 'sec-policy/selinux-bluetooth-2.20110726' NOT merged due to
* file collisions. If necessary, refer to your elog messages for the
* whole content of the above message.
* The following 2 packages have failed to build or install:
* (sec-policy/selinux-bluez-2.20110726::hardened-dev, ebuild scheduled for merge), Log file:
* (sec-policy/selinux-bluetooth-2.20110726::hardened-dev, ebuild scheduled for merge), Log file:
I'm also build this policy in hardened-overlay; result is the same
Can you retry the builds in hardened-dev?
selinux-bluez-2.20110726 now depends on selinux-bluetooth-2.20110726 and doesn't provide any files itself
selinux-bluetooth-2.20110726 provides the files, and also blocks on selinux-bluez with version lower than 2.20110726
Should be fixed now (apparently I need to use RDEPENDs for proper handling here)
In portage tree (~arch)