Hi... seems someone deleted a patch without checking whether the patch is indeed no longer needed…
>>> Emerging (1 of 10) x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2
* fltk-1.1.10-source.tar.bz2 RMD160 SHA1 SHA256 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
* Package: x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2
* Repository: gentoo
* Maintainer: email@example.com
* USE: amd64 consolekit doc elibc_glibc examples kernel_linux multilib opengl policykit threads userland_GNU xft xinerama
* FEATURES: sandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking fltk-1.1.10-source.tar.bz2 to /tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/work
>>> Source unpacked in /tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/work
>>> Preparing source in /tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/work/fltk-1.1.10 ...
* Applying fltk-1.1.10-includedir.patch ... [ ok ]
* Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE! Value for $EPATCH_SOURCE is:
* ( fltk-1.1.9-share.patch )
* ERROR: x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2 failed (prepare phase):
* Cannot find $EPATCH_SOURCE!
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 3052: Called epatch '/usr/portage/x11-libs/fltk/files/fltk-1.1.9-share.patch'
* environment, line 1640: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "Cannot find \$EPATCH_SOURCE!";
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2'.
* The complete build log is located at '/tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/temp/environment'.
* S: '/tmp/portage/x11-libs/fltk-1.1.10-r2/work/fltk-1.1.10'
The URL attached to this bug would suggest it was in CVS, and has been removed. If you're okay with it I can see about resurrecting the patch. Otherwise I leave it in your capable hands.
Thanks in advance.
Patch restored. Thanks for reporting