I am currently using an ebuild from the dev-zero overlay. It installed fine but some formats are causing problems. It might be because of the app or because of the missing deps, not sure.
Created attachment 291243 [details]
Ebuild for media-video/transmageddon-0.20
I made this ebuild for the recently released trasnmageddon-0.20. I tested the ebuild on amd64 and it's working fine.
Created attachment 398810 [details]
Updated ebuild for current version 1.5
Hi, here's an updated ebuild. I added a necessary eautoreconf; however it fails during installation of translation files in transmageddon-1.5/po, which it tries to install in /usr/share causing a sandbox violation error