Finally, I found some time to clean up the autofs-5.0.5 ebuild.
This revbump features:
- bump upstream patchset, which should fix bugs #285216 and #302377
- added upstream bug references
- improved elog message addressing bug #163210 and part of bug #323485
- add new init script closer to the one shipped by upstream
Created attachment 255195 [details]
Created attachment 255197 [details]
Created attachment 255199 [details, diff]
Created attachment 255201 [details]
Created attachment 255331 [details]
Add DEPEND on xy-utils/lzma-utils to handle patchset tar ball
Created attachment 259771 [details]
Updated ebuild to include upstream patch to fix bug #340761.
Created attachment 259773 [details, diff]
New upstream patch
Created attachment 264703 [details]
New upstream patchset
Created attachment 264705 [details]
- Updated upstream patchset; drop local patch which is now in patchset
- Workaround for bug #355975
- Added patch to work around compile failure with USE="-ldap"
Created attachment 264707 [details, diff]
Disable ldap specific code when emerging without ldap support
Assing this bug correctly. Sorry for the bug spam.
5.0.5-r1 was just added to the tree. Thank you Dustin! Fixed.