I haven't used it heavily, but dev-scheme/tinyscheme is working very well for me on x86.
No bugs have been filed against it for a very long time indeed, so it seems reasonable to stabilise it now.
can you please lower the B in your emails alias on the metadata.xml? Bugzie brings a big red message on non-exhaustive matches when the B is upper case.
I've been using tinyscheme quite a bit recently, and it's still very stable and happy for me.
Scheme folks, anything stopping you from proceeding with the stabilisation and adding arches? Thanks.
I changed the version in the summary to 1.40, as this is the latest, has still been around in the tree for ages, and contains a few fixes (done depends on this bug).
Still no bugs against it, still stable. Hint hint ;-)
Seeing the age of this bug report, could we have this fixed?
* QA Notice: Missing soname symlink(s):
* usr/lib/libtinyscheme.so.1.40 -> libtinyscheme.so
*tinyscheme-1.41 (11 Dec 2013)
11 Dec 2013; Panagiotis Christopoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bump to 1.41 contains various fixes for bug #334649, bug #455294, bug
#455296, bug #455298, bug #455300 and bug #493694, thanks to Agostino Sarubbo
(ago at gentoo dot org) for reporting the QA issues. Special thanks to
Michael Mair-Keimberger (iamnr3) who made the patches in bug #455296. Prefix
(darwin) keywords dropped cause logic inside the ebuild has changed and the
ebuild needs rekeywording.
I'll ask for stabilization the 1.41 ebuild in a month if we haven't gotten any open bugs.
Any problem with 1.41 then?
Ok, it's time to give it a try then.
@Arch teams, please test and stabilize this one.
Should the blockers be dropped from the bug report then or we need to wait for any of them? :/
@pacho: it seems you're using some workflow that makes you (arch teams) not comfortable working on bugs with open blockers, even if the maintainer requested in comment to go for it. I dropped the open blockers but please verify that for me for future reference. The thing is to make your life easier, that's why I'm asking.
Ah, ok, no problem. I simply tried to be the safest I can since I wrongly stabilized a package recently with some issue :S
ppc stable. Closing.