- If this package can be used as a library and installs Python modules
(*.so or *.py) into directories specific to given versions of Python,
then consider supporting installation for multiple Python versions.
Please read section "Types of packages" in documentation .
- Ensure that the ebuilds do not use deprecated functions or variables.
- Please check if Python 3 is supported by this package. You can temporarily
set Python 3 as main active version of Python to properly test if this
package supports Python 3.
- If this package does not support Python 3:
- Specify dependency on Python 2.
You can use PYTHON_DEPEND helper variable, which should be set before
inheriting of python eclass.
- If this package cannot support installation for multiple versions of
Python, then set active version of Python using
- Ensure that shebangs in installed scripts specify correct version of
Python. If shebangs are too generic (e.g. '#!/usr/bin/python'), then you
can use python_convert_shebangs() to convert shebangs.
(Wrapper scripts generated by python_generate_wrapper_scripts() do not
require any changes.)
- To ensure that changes applied to the ebuilds are sufficient, please
temporarily set Python 3 as main active version of Python and test if
this package can be properly installed and if it works at run time.
Please see documentation  for more details.
Xen 4.1 in tree. Please test with it and reopen if it doesnt work
You haven't fixed anything related to Python in app-emulation/xen-tools-4.1.0.
xen-tools-4.1.0 is dropped now in the tree
app-emulation/xen-tools-4.1.1-r5 does not support Python 3.
app-emulation/xen-tools ebuilds still need to be fixed.
Reopening since the package is not fixed yet
Created attachment 291317 [details, diff]
Created attachment 292149 [details, diff]
This seems to be fixed thanks to Arfrever
It sure is