- If this package can be used as a library and installs Python modules
(*.so or *.py) into directories specific to given versions of Python,
then consider supporting installation for multiple Python versions.
Please read section "Types of packages" in documentation .
- Ensure that the ebuilds do not use deprecated functions or variables.
- Please check if Python 3 is supported by this package. You can temporarily
set Python 3 as main active version of Python to properly test if this
package supports Python 3.
- If this package does not support Python 3:
- Specify dependency on Python 2.
You can use PYTHON_DEPEND helper variable, which should be set before
inheriting of python eclass.
- If this package cannot support installation for multiple versions of
Python, then set active version of Python using
- Ensure that shebangs in installed scripts specify correct version of
Python. If shebangs are too generic (e.g. '#!/usr/bin/python'), then you
can use python_convert_shebangs() to convert shebangs.
(Wrapper scripts generated by python_generate_wrapper_scripts() do not
require any changes.)
- To ensure that changes applied to the ebuilds are sufficient, please
temporarily set Python 3 as main active version of Python and test if
this package can be properly installed and if it works at run time.
Please see documentation  for more details.
+*bluefish-2.0.1 (15 Jul 2010)
+ 15 Jul 2010; Daniel Pielmeier <email@example.com> -bluefish-1.3.8.ebuild,
+ Version bump. Fixes bug #311171. Remove old.
Should be fixed now.
The ebuild seems to not have any code, which would ensure that this package will be built correctly when Python 3.* is set as main active version of Python.
PYTHON_DEPEND=2 is not enough?
Now it is really fixed. Thanks for your help.