- If this package could support installation for multiple versions of Python,
then please try to adjust the ebuilds to support it.
- Ensure that the ebuilds do not use deprecated functions or variables.
- Please check if Python 3 is supported by this package.
- If this package does not support Python 3:
- Specify dependency on Python 2.
You can use PYTHON_DEPEND helper variable, which should be set before
inheriting of python eclass.
- If this package cannot support installation for multiple versions of
Python, then set active version of Python using
- Ensure that shebangs in installed scripts specify correct version of
Python. If shebangs are too generic (e.g. '#!/usr/bin/python'), then you
can use python_convert_shebangs() to convert shebangs.
(Wrapper scripts generated by python_generate_wrapper_scripts() do not
require any changes.)
Please see documentation  for more details.
I wonder if this is a former package??
archtester app-cdr # eix linux |grep px
archtester app-cdr # eix pxlinux
No matches found.
archtester burn-cd # emerge pxlinux -pv
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "pxlinux".
Arfrever, please review
Darkside forgot to close bugs of this package when he fixed bug #337430.
(Please don't reassign random bugs to email@example.com.)
Looks like this has been removed from the tree.