Dropped qt3 support in poppler-bindings, p.masked poppler-qt3 package and virtual.
uum, wth. i now get this:
[blocks B ] app-text/poppler-utils ("app-text/poppler-utils" is blocking app-text/poppler-0.12.3-r2)
[blocks B ] dev-libs/poppler ("dev-libs/poppler" is blocking app-text/poppler-0.12.3-r2)
[blocks B ] app-text/poppler ("app-text/poppler" is blocking app-text/poppler-utils-0.12.3, dev-libs/poppler-0.12.3)
Total: 11 packages (2 downgrades, 7 new, 2 reinstalls), Size of downloads: 1,038 kB
Conflict: 3 blocks (3 unsatisfied)
Portage tree and overlays:
* Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
* installed at the same time on the same system.
('ebuild', '/', 'dev-libs/poppler-0.12.3', 'merge') pulled in by
~dev-libs/poppler-0.12.3[lcms] required by ('ebuild', '/', 'virtual/poppler-0.12.3', 'merge')
~dev-libs/poppler-0.12.3[abiword] required by ('ebuild', '/', 'app-text/poppler-utils-0.12.3', 'merge')
('ebuild', '/', 'app-text/poppler-0.12.3-r2', 'merge') pulled in by
~app-text/poppler-0.12.3[qt3] required by ('ebuild', '/', 'virtual/poppler-qt3-0.12.3-r1', 'merge')
('ebuild', '/', 'app-text/poppler-utils-0.12.3', 'merge') pulled in by
~app-text/poppler-utils-0.12.3[abiword,png] required by ('ebuild', '/', 'virtual/poppler-utils-0.12.3', 'merge')
1. Accept the fact that I can’t change to KDE4 because it’s not fit for my usage (and perhaps never will because of a wrong base philosophy of dumbification).
2. So where is the stuff I need to put in my local tree, to get this working again. You know: Never change a running system.
3. It’s unacceptable, that Gentoo, the supposed distribution with freedom of choice, tries to jam the trash that is KDE4 down our throats at any cost, like it’s a religious matter…