If you add options to modules in /etc/conf.d/lm_sensors, eg:
MODULE_0="w83781d init=0 force_subclients=0,0x2c,0x4a,0x4b"
/etc/init.d/lm_sensors loads it properly, but makes red exclamation marks on unload.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add arguments to a MODULE_# line in /etc/conf.d/lm_sensors
2. Run "/etc/init.d/lm_sensors start". It passes.
3. Run "/etc/init.d/lm_sensors stop". It fails.
* Removing w83781d init=0 force_subclients=0,0x2c,0x4a,0x4b... [ !! ]
* Removing w83781d... [ ok ]
Created attachment 17242 [details, diff]
Patch to lm-sensors/files/rc
reassigning to plasmaroo as he maintains sensors now.
Use MODULE_X_ARGS in /etc/conf.d/lm_sensors and it'll work fine. I've updated the patches in CVS, adding that message along to the explanation comments. Thanks.