flumotion 0.5.3 will not merge
1) It has an undocumented dependency on dev-python/twisted-conch
2) Even with twisted-conch, it still errors on building the html documentation
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attempt to run "emerge -v "media-video/flumotion-0.5.3"
2. Build failure
* ERROR: media-video/flumotion-0.5.3 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3001: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die;
* The die message:
* (no error message)
Created attachment 183358 [details]
Created attachment 183359 [details]
Created attachment 183361 [details]
output from emerge --info
I am unable to reproduce the problem. It compiles fine the documentation *without* twisted-conch.
Can you still reproduce the problem?
Yes, I just tried to build this package again, and I got the same results. Do you have any recommendations for other packages to review?
Can you do an `emerge -epvt flumotion` and paste me the result?
Created attachment 188303 [details]
output from emerge -epvt flumotion
This seemed a little large to paste in.
Please, test against flumotion-0.6.1